HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Anybody else heard this about New Jersey?
Old 03-04-2007, 12:38 AM
NJheadhunter71
Typical Buck

Default RE: Anybody else heard this about New Jersey?

Iget upset on what goes on here in NJ. I went to the deer classic this year and again had to sit through the lies about land stewardship and conservation. Is it me or does anybody else not see it? They actually got the balls to stand up there mic in hand and say "the reason we have such great wildlife populations is because of the sound conservation in the state" No, the reason why is because there is no land! What do you think happens when you put 20 rabbits in a cage the size of a coffe table! The commercial fishing is killing the fluke #s and who do they go after, the sportsman! Doesn't one the the board members that sits in the salt water thingamajig for thestate owns, or did own commercial fishing boats while he sat on the board? Is this true? Well gentlemenas of next week I amresearching into buying 3 acres inthe Buffalo Wyoming area. I will have to put up with this crap for some time until I retire sell my house and split.The day is coming when your taxes will be so high from buying open space (space you can't hunt on mind you)you will want to do the same. Pretty soon NJ will be all shopping malls with 30 acreparks everywhere. Sorry to sound so gloomy and arogant (I'm really a nice guy) but it ticks me off the total disregard for what right and what is wrong. One thing I am not though is a quiter. Well atleast not in this state anyway.