Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Anybody else heard this about New Jersey? >

Anybody else heard this about New Jersey?

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Anybody else heard this about New Jersey?

Old 03-07-2007, 07:05 PM

Default RE: Anybody else heard this about New Jersey?

I lived in NJ for 35 years left last year and have had no problems since. NJ is full of money grabbing, neo-cons out to get the hunting tradition halted in one form or another. If we can't stop them with animal rights we will just finanical put them out or make a killing in the process.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:27 AM
Spike

I heard that they will be doing this too. Whats next? I dont know what everyone is getting all worked up for tho. In a couple years there will be no land left just pricey new housing developments that no one I know can afford! Plus less and less private land owners giving permission. Its getting close to my departure of this state!
Old 03-12-2007, 01:50 PM

And they ask me why I moved to PA from Jersey last year, when I work in NY...lol...thats one of the contributing factors I took off west...next stop is Ill, Ia, or Oh, or KS in 5-7 years...oh how I count the days...lol

Frankie

Old 03-13-2007, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just another reason I plan to move out of the People's Republic of New Jersey as soon as I can.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:09 PM
Typical Buck

Why am I not surprised thatI am alsonot the only one that thinks NJ stinks? But at least I got my turkey permit first choice on my1stpermit and second choice on my 2nd permit. Now I get to hunt every Saturday from April 21, 28, May 5, 12and19. Then my second permit runs May 14-18 and May 21-25. The weird thing is this year they added an application fee of$4 per permit on top of the actual permit fee. But hey, if you don't want the permit days youdrewyou can opt not to pick up your permits andonly get charged the$4 per application. The extra 4 bucks must be going to the governors union leadergirlfriend'smortage fundhepaid offfor her. Oh shoot, I'm sorry it was to pay for her son's private school tuition. Or was it the other one he bailed out of jail on stalking charges?