HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - (20) Official Team "XX" Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 10:29 PM
shed33
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: (20) Official Team "XX" Thread

Hey guys,

Busy as a cat covering crap on hardwood here.. haven't been in for 4 days... sorry.....how's everyone?

Ryan, Iabsolutely love the bow! Best of luck with the new addition to the Williams family! Have fun, can't wait to see the first kill with in next fall...

Mike, glad to hear you and yours are all doing well! You feel like the one legged dude in thearse whipping contest right about now eh? Say hi to J for me and email some more pics of Conner when you have time. Dee wants to see some more! So do the boys..I hope with all thats going on, Garrett is still getting some daddy time right???! LOL I remember that scenariowith Jess when Ty was born...

Quick, I aint foundsquat lately.. snowedpretty good here latelyand really put a damper on us last weekend.. My Girls are kicking butt though, I have 4 maybe 5 more games this weekend countingour season endingtournament. We are 13-3 after a solid 20 point whoopin we put on our local rival tonight.

Dave, that SUCKS! man 200 yards from the house! somebody needs an arse whoopin..

Turkeys here pretty soon too Darren, I have been seeing some good sized flocks starting to congregate this week ..first sightings......Goodluck bud on the birds....