HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - TimberHawk Gear Pack review. Lots of photos!
Old 02-27-2007, 07:33 PM
buckeye
Giant Nontypical

Default TimberHawk Gear Pack review. Lots of photos!

Just the other day I recieved my"Hatchback" pack from Timber Hawk Gear. I have to say this pack is first class all the way. The construction and features are second to none. I took it to the field with me on Monday for some post season scouting. It handled all my gear with ease, with plenty of room to spare. This pack offers550 cubic inches of storage without bulk.

If you have any questions fire away.

Here are some photos of the pack.....

Here is an overview photo of the pack.

This shows a close up of the side pockets that are located on both sides of the pack. The outter most pocket with the button closure offers diaphram call holders as well.

You can use this outter most area of the packto hold ajacket or vest thatyou want to pack in or have shed. The two side straps and the center strap secure down tightly to hold it in place.

The pack offers 3 large pockets within the body of the pack. This is the outter most pocket.

This is the other two pockets located within the main body of the pack. It also offers a key clip.

Notice the quality of the zippers and loops used on the pack.

The belt strap has these velcro closures on both sides to fold the excess belt strapaway so they are never in the way.

The inside of the packoffers air chambers.