HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - (20) Official Team "XX" Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 06:55 AM
IL Rancher

Default RE: (20) Official Team "XX" Thread

Quick,

Bernease Mountain dogs are nice dogs but bewarned they are really, really prone to hip problems and will cost you an arm and a leg. Bearnese puppies are super cute Quick... Just super cute... Other big dogs that are nice would be some of the livestock guardian dogs but they tend to be more aloof than the Bearnese and a bit more athletic. I'll take some pictures of Moose for you, my 1/2 Anatolian 3/8th Maremma 1/8th Great Pyr.. 120 pounds of 11 month old puppy powerhouse, lol.

Big dog, in my opinion at least, tend to be a lot more kid friendly than the little ankle biters. Problem with the ankle biters is that the adult ankle is about the same level as the kids face. True, the little dogs won't maim junior but they sure will bite his nose off.. My opinion of little dogs is pretty much the same as my Calc teacher in highschool.... The only thing they are good for is cat food.. Damn little dogs have a napolean complex, pick fights with everyone and everything they see... Okay.. I'm done.....

Good luck but for the love of dougnuts don't be buying a Pekipoo.. or a Snoodle.