HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - TV
Thread: TV
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 08:38 AM
Mike Hill
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: TV

I got to say I am a deer hunter.....With that said I hunt them with a Bow, Rifle, Shotgun, and muzzle loader. If they had a rock season I pick one up and chuck a rock at em.

For me Archery and Muzzle loader run pretty much neck and neck as my favorite. But Rifle and Shotgun aren't too fat behind.

Mabey I'm weird but I would watch a hunting show that didn't have a kill in it as long as it was entertaining. It happens you have more days where you ddon't score then you do. everyone is into the kil, the kill, the kill!!! I am more into the scouting and setting up I am always looking for more info ion this subject. I can aim and shoot with the best of them, I don't always have to see that part. I am just sick and tierd of the host saying here we are at such and such a ranch and all the work is done for them. The host gets into the stand waits and low and behold here comes his game he shoots it begining and end of story. Boring!!!! I belive this morre then anything else will kill TV hunting more then anything its all so blaaa. Your in the TV hunt game lets see something different, instead the same canned hunt. My 2 CENTS.