HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PA Game News Subscriptions...FUNDRAISER!
Old 02-11-2007, 07:01 AM
DennyF
Typical Buck

Default RE: PA Game News Subscriptions...FUNDRAISER!

Given the anti-hunting and anti-gunattitudes of many teachers and school administrators, wouldn't surprise me ifsome of themthoughtPGNews didn't belong in a classroom or school library. We could inquire about it, but none of us can walk into a school library to see if the Game News is there or not. I know they wereinour schoolsup until a few years ago,when a friend of mine was stillthe superintendent, because he is a life-long hunter.

Talked to a young girl yesterday at the Eastern Sports and Outdoors show, who stopped by the NRA booth with her parents. Her dad mentioned a problem she'd had with a teacher, concerning one question on a quiz about safety. The question was about whether it was safer to have a gun in the house, or more dangerous. The girl answered thatit was safer, the teacher scored it as a wrong answer.She and I had alengthy discussion about hercontention that the teacher had scored her quiz incorrectly.

There's at least one morefamily that still cares about such things.