HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Point Restrictions Isn't the answer....
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2003, 01:31 AM
nightmare68

Default RE: Point Restrictions Isn't the answer....

I think there area lot of very good and valid arguemnets on PA.'s management process in this forum. I am a PA deer hunter and unfortunately I'm usually surrounded by hunters on the first day. In the past i heard guys say if it don't have horns i won't shoot it! well great. but when these same guys go back to camp and guzzle there fair share of beer they won't have any bragging stories to tell anyone. so I think like with everything else in PA. it will take time for alot of guys to realize that they are just sitting in the woods cold, wet,( and usually hung over ) and nothing to shoe for it. I agree with who ever it was who said that there is to much emphasis put on the racks, personally i would rather take a doe than a scronnie buck of two or three points. if anyone is interested in what my freinds and i think is the best vension recipe e-mail me at [email protected] I'll be glad to share mine with you and would appreciate it if you told me what you thought. good luck boys and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!