HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Point Restrictions Isn't the answer....
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2002, 01:03 PM
Turd Fergusen

Default RE: Point Restrictions Isn't the answer....

I still don't like point restrictions in Pa. I don't think the PGC should be allowed to tell you what you can or can not shoot. They don't own the herd they are here to manage it. I think money is still the driving force behind Alt & all his bull<font color=red>edited</font id=red>. Statements he has made just don't sound right coming from a biologist, such as &quot; I'm surprised at the spring fawn mortallity due to black bears.&quot; Or the statement he made about bucks losing thier antlers due to overpopulation of does, they're tired from chasing too many does. I question some of these statements. I think the auto insurance copany's & tree farmers have alot of impact on the PGC. When bigger bucks start showing up like they have in the mid-west I think we will see a large increase in license fees. I own almost 300 acres, & I would not let the PGC talk me into anything. My neighbor owns over 400 acres & will not let anyone other than the locals hunt his property. I know I'll probably take some heat on my opinion but it's my way of thinking, I don't trust Alt & I smell something fishy in the future of Pa. hunting.

<font color=red>I have the tendancy to delete posts that skirt the profanity filter. Please be advised in the red edit. Next time, deleted</font id=red>, <font color=blue>Rob</font id=blue>

Edited by - Rob/PA Bowyer on 12/26/2002 22:30:32