HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - B-Square Universal Shotgun Rib Scope Mount
Old 02-02-2007, 08:56 AM
Redneck Bill
Fork Horn

Default RE: B-Square Universal Shotgun Rib Scope Mount

sjsfire
No they are not sabots.I use the KO's and am shooting three shot cloverleafs at fifty yards.I started using them when they were loaded by Kent cartridge and they shot great using an imp cylinder choke tube.Last year I bought several boxes and they didn't shoot worth a damn.Then I noticed they were now loaded by Rotweil.I started testing with different choke tubes,A cylinder tube,and an extended rifled tube,neither improved their performance.I then tried a short rifled tube and they shot into one hole groups at 50 yards.I have a cantilever 20" smothbore barrel for deer hunting,but it doesn't patern most turkey loads well and it only has a three inch chamber,I like to use 3 1/2 shells for turkeys so thats why I got this B-Square mount for my 23" Turkey Barrel.I'm now experimenting with a .665 straight rifled extended tube from Remington.That universal cantilever mount can give you both a good deer and turkey barrel if you can find the right ammunition.The Brenneke KO's are cheap.

Bill