HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - QDM and friends
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 10:26 PM
BigJ71
Site Bouncer

Default RE: QDM and friends

ORIGINAL: KoBear

yea, thats EXACTLY what i am doing... trying to push QDM on you.

honestly, forget it. these boards used to be a good place to get info and wasnt full of people attacking eachother and general off-topic nonsense.

i was just looking for someone to give me some information that could help me try to pull everyone together in my area to help us all see more and bigger bucks, cause there isnt one person who hunts that wouldnt want to see bigger bucks more often.

also, i am a firm believer that the amount of shooting that happens forces the deer out of our area and they hide all day up near the developments.

so i was trying to convince them to try hunting a different way and it would benefit both us, as hunters, and the deer population.
Hey! Just where the hell was I attacking you?????

You asked a question and while in the process of my trying to answer it as best I could to HELP you I noticed some inconsistancies in your story and asked for some clarification. Yet instead of clarifying it you throw a hissy. Remember you asked for our $.02

I'm sorry if you don't like to hear that people have the right to shoot whatever they want (as long as it's legal) but that's how it is.

My responces were neither off topic nor an attack on you, I simply suggested there might be an ulterior motive for your post. You're the one who used the terms "dark side" and "trade off" and "higher goals" sounds pretty condescending to me to those who simply don't choose to hunt the way you do.

Whatever.......