HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 243 new respect
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 05:57 PM
SHoNUFF

Default RE: 243 new respect

As stated before, and I KNOW I am not the only one on these forums that thought this. The 243 was thought to be a 100-150 yard gun. I have read it with my own eyes and seen it more than once in numerous postings. Hell you might have been one, start a new account now tryin to act the part of a bullet/ballistics master. for 100-150 yards i would rather carry my 30-30, still do. But i fell more confident now about useing the short barrel smooth action of the M77 for longer shots. I dont reload and noone i know locally reloads, so fixing up a Hot/special load just isnt in the cards.

Oh, and on my old man; he buys guns from people all the time. For him to give me a gun is NOTHING out of the ordinary, and for me to sight them in and store them never to touch again is not out of the question.

NEwho im dont with this one, what started as a intell type post somehow turned into a flame war by some of the lessers of the forums (ie. Pighunter and Cryptic Gypsy). And also one reason I stopped droppin in so much in the first place.