HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Starting my excuses already!!
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 01:52 PM
IL_BOW_MAN
Giant Nontypical

Default Starting my excuses already!!

Well I was just about to drop out, but decided to stay in. Last weekend I got in a little upside down manevour on my 4 wheeler, or for better words...4 wheeler on me. Well, it feels as though I might have slightly dislocated my shoulder....yet once again, nothing new for me.

But I decided I will stay in and tough it out. Getting the first 2 handicapped rounds in will be painfull to say the least, but I will muster through it. In the long run, it will only make my scores better I guess.

But with that being said, if the rule makers deem my handicap far too high about a month in when my shoulder is feeling better, feel free to reduce it. I won't guarentee that it will, but to hold my bow up for 60 shots today would be ugly. At this point I am already going to wait until about a week before the deadline to shoot the 2 scoring rounds.

Is there a time frame that all 60 arrows need to be shot in? I mean is it against the rules to take a few minute break between rounds? I would think if you were shooting in leagues that you would have more than a few minute break here and there. Let me know.

OK, so no I am ready for buckeye to start hacking on me now!! But don't worry, I will be ready for the get together to whoop your butt!!