HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New ATV
Thread: New ATV
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 02:22 PM
bugsNbows
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New ATV

The reasons I nixed the Polaris were that the radiator was mounted very low and it just looked like a puncture waiting to happen. Additionally, it was quite a bit heavier, and the braking seemed "only o.k.". I could have lived with it though. I also liked the Kawasaki Brute Force, but it wasn't fuel injected... I wanted that. I didn't like the Suzuki King Quad much either. The Arctic Cats didn't much grab me for several reasons. Not my cup of tea. I wasn't concerned much about top speed so the Outlander was discounted. I basically was left with the Honda, Yamaha and the Polaris as my 3rd choice. The fellow at the Honda store was not particularily pleasant. I'm sure the Honda and / or Polaris would have been o.k., but when I drove the Grizzly I was hooked. I'm telling you, the power assist steering was awesome. There you have it. To each his own. My nickel, my choice. It's the Grizzly!!!!! I'll bet Honda and the others will have power steering PDQ. My thanks to everybody who voiced their opinion. Good luck and swing easy.