HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - how does walmart do it!
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 03:24 PM
pahunter1975

Default RE: how does walmart do it!

ORIGINAL: gamehunter1269

Hate to burst your bubble but the guns you just purchased at wal-mart have no manufacture warrenty. Because wal-mart does in fact sell " nock offs " of you modern firearm. This is why wal-mart is pulling almost 78% of all their gun out of the stores because of a liability scam that the gun makers are putting on wal-mart. But if i never new that then i would purchase guns at wal-mart but iv known this for about 5 years now since i bought a charles daily at wal-mart and the gun blew up and when i went to have it fixed under the warrenty the company would not except it because it was not made at there factory.
That's funny I bought a charles daly autoloader at my local walmart and just got it back from CD because it was ejecting shells out of the bottom when it reloaded. Warrenty covered it.And none of CD guns are made in a CD factory.Over Under shotguns are made in Italy or Turkey. Side by sides are made in Italy, Spain and Turkey. Semi autos and pumps are made in Turkey. All Daly rifles were made in serbia. As of now I am not sure where they are being manufactured because Remington bought out Zastava Armsand they no longer make CD firearms.The only CD firearm manufactoredin the US is the HP pistols, and they still are not made in a CD plant. I was told of CDnot excepting warrentys by a guy at the local gun shop. "Dont buy at Wal-Mart, buy from me he says." Well after a little checking that is not the case. My Wal-Mart just added more guns to there inventory and now will order just about any gun I want to purchase. Weatherby, Remington, Browing, Benelli, just about all of them. Maybe there was another reason that your warrenty was refused. You ever shhot reloads out of it?