HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - STEEL CREEK OUTFITTERS......NO GOOD
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 12:06 AM
Hoyt9

Default RE: STEEL CREEK OUTFITTERS......NO GOOD

In reply to what you said i am not throwing stones at anyone. It is the first guy that is throwing stones. I do not work for the guy and do not own the operation. I just do not think that it is fair that someone is trying to ruin someones operation cause they did not kill a deer. last time that I checked it is called hunting not killing. If killing a deer has to make your hunt then you should go and hunt on a high fenced ranch.

All that I am saying is that it is truly a high classed operation that does all that it can to help you harvest a buck of a lifetime. If not then just check the guides web page and tell me that all of those bucks are flukes. Cause it does not look to me like they pulled anyone off any deer. Especially if this is your business why would you not want people to shoot deer to help you advertise.

When you talk about checking references obviously the first person did and got a positive response. Otherwise he would not have paid his money and his friend would not have returned for several years in a row. If he is just mad that he did not shoot a deer then he is a bullS$#@ hunter anyway. He should just stay in his armpit of the nation NJ.