HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What are you doin in there ( unbelievable story)
Old 12-08-2002, 06:23 AM
cardeer
Boone & Crockett

Default What are you doin in there ( unbelievable story)

Here we go.yesterday my son came over and I sent him to a spot only 150 yards from my ground blind.I have been hunting for a white deer lately.I was sitting in my blind and about 4 pm I see a person walking around on posted land and zig zagging like he is hunting rabbits. This is a surburban area.he sees my blind walks over and uses his gun barrel to slide the window open and leans over and says ,What you doin in there? I said WHAT in the hey are doing idiot?? He says this blind is neat ,have you seen any deer? this is suburban area and he had a compass pinned on his jacket.Like he could get lost? After I pushed his gun barrel away from my face I said do you know your on posted private property? He says no ,but I have a license. I X##$##$$X him out and directed him to the quickest way off the area. He continues to walk like he is hunting rabbits. I knew there was a heard of deer bedded down in the briars.This idiot walks right up on them and when they jump up he turns and emties his gun at the heard.By this time I hit the ground ,I could hear the bullits whistling past me. The deer were running right past my blind.So his gun is empty so the nitwit pulls out a 357 and started blasting away. And he actually hit a doe.Then the heard ran toward my son Midman and he got to take a big doe.All I got was 3 bullit holes in my deer blind and high blood pressure.If I could walk I would of run that idiot down and beat him till he got smart.Only in Pa. have I ever run in to idiots like this.WHAT ARE DOIN IN THERE ??daaaaaaaaaaaaa