Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
What are you doin in there ( unbelievable story) >

What are you doin in there ( unbelievable story)

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What are you doin in there ( unbelievable story)

Old 12-08-2002, 06:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default What are you doin in there ( unbelievable story)

Here we go.yesterday my son came over and I sent him to a spot only 150 yards from my ground blind.I have been hunting for a white deer lately.I was sitting in my blind and about 4 pm I see a person walking around on posted land and zig zagging like he is hunting rabbits. This is a surburban area.he sees my blind walks over and uses his gun barrel to slide the window open and leans over and says ,What you doin in there? I said WHAT in the hey are doing idiot?? He says this blind is neat ,have you seen any deer? this is suburban area and he had a compass pinned on his jacket.Like he could get lost? After I pushed his gun barrel away from my face I said do you know your on posted private property? He says no ,but I have a license. I X##$##$$X him out and directed him to the quickest way off the area. He continues to walk like he is hunting rabbits. I knew there was a heard of deer bedded down in the briars.This idiot walks right up on them and when they jump up he turns and emties his gun at the heard.By this time I hit the ground ,I could hear the bullits whistling past me. The deer were running right past my blind.So his gun is empty so the nitwit pulls out a 357 and started blasting away. And he actually hit a doe.Then the heard ran toward my son Midman and he got to take a big doe.All I got was 3 bullit holes in my deer blind and high blood pressure.If I could walk I would of run that idiot down and beat him till he got smart.Only in Pa. have I ever run in to idiots like this.WHAT ARE DOIN IN THERE ??daaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 12-08-2002, 07:04 AM
Who
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What are you doin in there ( unbelievable story)

Cardeer,
Whats the bag limit on idiots in Pa.? The gun thing I would have me a new gun! The shooting he would be walking out but naked and funny with that compas up somewhere.
Rick

Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote.
Old 12-08-2002, 08:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

Hey who,you want to hear a good one.The dummy stopped by my house this morning at 8:30.He lost his knife and was wondering if i seen it??? I seen nothing,Nice knife

Edited by - cardeer on 12/08/2002 09:04:41
Old 12-08-2002, 04:57 PM

Sometimes you wish there where a season for shooting idiots. Some people shouldn't be aloud to hunt or even breathe for that matter. Atleast you made it out of the woods with out getting shot.
Old 12-08-2002, 05:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

man only here in good ole PA! so 3 bullets went through your blind while you were in it???? if one came through my blind while i was in it i would be returning fire! what a moron! glad your ok..and congrats to your son...i hope they open season on morons soon..they did on elk and theres only 600 or so when they did..theres about 1/2-1/2 million morons with guns..why cant we shoot them??
Old 12-09-2002, 07:42 AM

We have a lot of those idots in Iowa during gun season. I am only bow hunting from now on. Way too unsafe out there with those idiots.
Old 12-09-2002, 07:53 AM
Fork Horn

How do these people even get a license to have a gun? We've got idiots up here too but luckily I haven't run into any that stupid yet. Glad you're ok.

MassBowhunter
"Climb Higher, Look Lower, Fall Asleep Less"
Old 12-09-2002, 08:06 AM
Fork Horn

That story is unbelievable. The first thing I would have done is immediately called police. That man is a danger to himself and everybody around him. I would definitely want that man locked up. I also doubt he has a carriers permit for that hand =gun if he is that irresponsible. People that are that ignorant really piss me off. Hopefully the proper action can be taken.

Old 12-09-2002, 08:15 AM

I agree with jpm, I would have called the police for sure!
Old 12-09-2002, 08:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Man that dude is a total and complete idiot, if you call the police on him, which you should and they ask for a description just tell him his pic ids in the dictionary under "idiot"! Glad you are all right CD.

The Tazman aka Martin Price
Founder and President of
Virginia Disabled Outdoorsmen Club

Quick Reply: What are you doin in there ( unbelievable story)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.