HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Omega +777= CRUD!
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 11:35 AM
MLKeith
Typical Buck

Default RE: Omega +777= CRUD!

I used loose ffg T7 and that is what I had all the problem with. I also was shooting a very clean barrel. No lube , cleaned with alcohol mixed with windshield washer fluid. I tried bore butter just before loading, nothing worked. Here are the numbers I have for access to the Magkor ordering:

(407) 682-4742 I know this is a good number as I just talked with them. They sent me an example of a shipment which is as follows:
Minimum order of four pounds = 83.80 + hazmat 20.00 + 18.00 shipping equals a total of $121.80. That works out to about $30 a pound. If you order more the price per pound drops. At twelve pounds which is the maximum amount they will ship for the 18.00 flat fee the price per pound drops to $25. These are current prices but you can get the final from the sales person you talk to. Good luck, and if you want to mention that this came from Keith Lewis that is OK with me. I have no interest in the Magkor company other than I love the Black Mag'3 powder and have been promoting it since I found it. They do know who I am.