HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Proof Wounded Deer Can Live
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 03:02 PM
MichaelT.

Default RE: Proof Wounded Deer Can Live

It isn't from fighting. And there are no fences in this area. This deer is a "local" deer meaning I was seeing it every morning and evening at my three feeders on my lease. The feeders are spread out over about 40 acres. The buck would move through that 40 acre area the 80 behind me, and the 80 beside me to the north and south west.The other guys in my lease are hunting the East and south East sections of the lease. He is also caught on my 3 cameras for almost all night, most nights of the week.

Just trust me when I say I know it is poaching. Plus I have several other shots of the wounds and can look at a lot of different aspects.

Also, This is a young buck that would not be in any serious fight, if we even had any serious fights between bucks in this area anyway.

You guys need to learn to trust peoples judgement about deer in their area. I cannot believe how many people have questioned the validity of it being a poaching incident. But, the local Game Wardens saw the pics and thought so too.