HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Another Vectrix vs. Drenalin Test...
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 05:08 PM
JESUS loves archers
Typical Buck

Default RE: Another Vectrix vs. Drenalin Test...

MAYBE MAAYBE MAAAAAYBE 1/2 of you guys arent biased to one brand of bow or another,but at least you shoot them before buying a new one every year.I gotta think 90% of everyone who buys a bow already knows what they want before they shoot it.For instance,I`m a bowtech guy,I already know I WANT the new constitution because if I could say build me a bow it would be everything the new constitution is(41 a/a - 8 inch bh - 320 ibo) long means acurate,8 bh means acurate,and how do you get a bow with an 8 inch brace hight to go 320 fps? come on that`s awsome...anyway,and I`m not bashing mathews again but,hunters watch hunting shows,hunters see SWITCHBACK every 5 minutes,hunters read mag`s hunters see SWITCHBACK 3 page adds in every single mag,what do you think a hunter working 50 hours a week,with no time to shoot every bow out there is going to do? Well if he knows me he`s going to disregard the propaganda and buy a bowtechbut seriously I would tell him/her the same thing,shoot these bows (and chrono)and see if you like it,