Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Another Vectrix vs. Drenalin Test... >

Another Vectrix vs. Drenalin Test...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Another Vectrix vs. Drenalin Test...

Old 11-28-2006, 08:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Another Vectrix vs. Drenalin Test...

I saw where HCH posted his experience with both bows, so after I got the opportunity to shoot both bows yesterday I thought I would pass along my experience. Both bows that I shot were bare other then a nap quick tune rest(not a drop away). The Drenalin had a much smoother draw, and little to no handshock when I shot it(about 10-15 times). The Vectrix was no where near as smooth through the draw or the shot. At first I was going to ask anyone who had shot both of these bows how they figured the Vectrix or Trykon for that matter was smoother then the new Drenalin, but rather then start a war over the internet I suggest everyone interested in a new bow to shoot both and then make your own decision.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Another Vectrix vs. Drenalin Test...

Does anyone know how fast they two bows are at the same specs with the same arrow?
Old 11-28-2006, 09:01 AM

From another test on another website All bows at 72 lbs., 29" draw 435 gr. Axis

Allegiance 29 inch draw fast mods- 290, 291, 292 fps

Drenalin 29 inch draw -280, 282, 282fps

Vectrix 29 inch draw 75% let-off 279, 279, 280fps

Old 11-28-2006, 10:40 AM

Didnt we already go through this this morning?
Jk jk
Thanks for the feedback, seems you info is a little different than HCH.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's all personal perception. I have a feeling that after one shoots a certain brand of bow that there is probably no objectiveness in these comparisons. Even if they claim that there is. There is something in their mind that they may have no control over.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:52 AM
Banned

Was there any of your hard earned $$ involved? Which did you buy? I thought so.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:57 AM
Dominant Buck

It's really comical.

I believe an educated, unbiased entity could tell you.....yes...TELL you, unequivocally.....that one brand is quieter and lighter and faster than yours......and there are those who would still say......"NO Way".

Heck....we Mathews guys hear it all the time from less-than educated and unbiased sources!!

jeff
Old 11-28-2006, 11:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well there ya have it, two reviews on the same two bows with 2 different outcomes. Did anyone learn the underlying lesson here?

Old 11-28-2006, 11:25 AM
Banned

I did, money talks and BS walks.The guy that plops the money down to ACTUALLY make a purchase is who I listen to. Opinions have a lot more value when it comes right down to an individual laying the greenbacks on the counter; makes your decision on your choice a little more critical, thought out, and un-biased when there is ACTUALLY $$ involved.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

[quote]I did, money talks and BS walks.The guy that plops the money down to ACTUALLY make a purchase is who I listen to. Opinions have a lot more value when it comes right down to an individual laying the greenbacks on the counter; makes your decision on your choice a little more critical, thought out, and un-biased when there is ACTUALLY $$ involved.
[/quote

HCH, please explain more, not getting your point. They way I see it a lot of bows will be sold by both companys.

Quick Reply: Another Vectrix vs. Drenalin Test...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.