HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Nailed by the Game Warden
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 08:37 PM
Ray Hunter 42

Default RE: Nailed by the Game Warden

Well i think you will be able to get your friends one fine dropped (the atempting to take a deer one)

Because me and my dad got busted 2 years ago by the warden.

Now what we did was not really our fault. What happend was we live in MD and have a rental house and and auto shop in PA so we called the head people of the licenses and asked since we pay all these different taxes in PA can we get a resident license.

They said YES and the guy at the shop where we got the license from also SAID YES and ISSUED US A RESIDENT LICENSE.

Well we kept getting one for a few years then 2 years ago we got checked and they said that was wrong and it was our fault (well my dads fault since they didnt want to put this on a kid) for haveing the resident license when we lived in MD.
We told them the hole story about the headquarters or what ever they are called and about how the shop said its fine also but they didnt care.

So they ended up right there takin our licenses, guns, and the deer i just shot.

And they fined us with like 1200 bucks worth of stuff. But again they just didnt give me any fines and dubbled my dads.

But we got hit with buying the license, hunting with it, attempting to take a deer with it and then taking a deer with it. So it was like all the same thing basicly.

Well the judge thought the same and he did lower it to like 800 bucks but still thats alot of money when we were just doing what we were told we were alowed to do.