HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Nailed by the Game Warden
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 04:22 PM
MichaelT.

Default RE: Nailed by the Game Warden

As for the original post to this thread, Your "friend" didn't mind the idea of getting you introuble to save himself, but yet you would rather hang yourself than " turn on a friend ". How laughable is that?? That only one of you really thinks you are that kind of friends. He pulled you into it, but then left you hanging....... whoooo great friend he is.....

AND............................

ORIGINAL: JESUS loves archers

Maybe I have`nt met every game warden in the country but whydoeseveryone think game wardens such jerks all of a sudden? They`re doing thier job,they put thier lives on the line all the time to uphold the law.Even if the game warden thaught it was ok to let this guy off with a warning and only ticket his friend,he would be doing the wrong thing by not doing what he`s paid to do.Take awaythe game wardens and see what happens,I think the same people critisizing the wardens would change thier tune in a hurry.
It isn't everyone who thinks this of Game Wardens. It is only two poor lost and misguided souls, who believe in the conspiracy theory aspect of everything in life, apparently.

I know a few Game Wardens in my area of the state, and I respect them a lot for what they do. I also have a friend, who is a Game Warden, who was shot about five years ago by an illegalduck hunter. I do not hunt illegally, and I don't hunt with those who do, so I welcome the Officers on my hunting property anytime, and have assisted them when they were after someone on the property behind mine, for poaching deer and turkey. The way I see it is, if you choose to break the law no matter how minor you consider the infraction to be, then don't get pissed when the law abiding hunters band with the officers to make you stop. It is your choice, so you have no one else to blame. It's not a government conspiracy. It's not governmental control. It's good verses evil. Honesty verses dishonesty. Lies verses truth. If you are good , honest, and truthful, then you will not run afoul of the government or laws, and you have nothing to worry about.

God Bless you all.