HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - poaching
Thread: poaching
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 08:20 AM
MossyOak722

Default RE: poaching

well not even that...i can't stand people that don't follow the states limits. Don't get me wrong, I have NO problem with someone taking a deer out of a herd that is cleary ill or has extremely bad genes that are affecting the herdand not tagging them. That is one thing, but someone who NEVER tags a deer is another. The land I USED to hunt (note the USED to) had a guy who about every time he he would leave the woods would have a doe in the bed of his truck. In my hometown every sunday they always put all the deer inpaper with who killed it and weight etc. andfor some odd reason his name just never showed up. lol musta been a printing errorhuh?lol anyways i confronted him. then this season the land owner calls me and tells me the individual leased the land and i am no longer allowed out there. funny huh? also here in indiana we have a one buck rule. the only exception is if you shoot one in an urban zone then u also still have a state buck to kill. i know some guys who will tag a buck urban even if there were no where near an urban zone just so they can shoot another....it gets kinda old