HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter
Old 11-10-2006, 06:49 AM
tazman7
Fork Horn

Default RE: Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

Id love to choke one of them people on that site- that seriously makes me sick. You dont see us posting stuff like- Hey a Nazi animal lover got attacked by a dog, hurray hurray!! Thats b.s!!

These people need to learn what CARRYING CAPACITY means: It means that the habitat can only support so many animals before it comes overloaded with a certain species- good way for diseases to start spreading possibly whiping out the whole herd of animals... Near a forest preserve by me they had an outbreak of cpd or something like that- it pretty much makes the deer go retarted. They killed 700 deer last year and 650 the year before to control this disease. Then they fed all of the meat to the homeless people to it didnt go to waste. . (from what I was told) So before they go rambling on about how its not right to kill animals they need to learn a few things. Id love to see them protest something by me- id go in there and hold a sign that says HUNTERS = DISEASE PREVENTER'S