Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter >

Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

Old 11-09-2006, 10:21 PM

Default Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

http://www.animalsuffering.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4538&highlight=crain&sid=4 5d18dd9c 55d3ad66401bc540973f040

Found this on another site...these people are worse than I thought. Words escape me...

Read for yourself.[:@]
Old 11-09-2006, 10:41 PM

Default RE: Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

OMG!!! [:@]those people are messed plum up..... i would like to post something on that little page, and it wouldnt be nice!!![:@]that isnt right at all....the way i see it the good lord above put animals on the earth for us humans to eat and for the people that loves the outdoors like us....WHERE DO THEY GET WE ARE BAD PEOPLE,ALSO TO PUT A MAN DOWN LIKE THAT, WHO HAS JUST LOST HIS LIFE,we respect the game we hunt and go by our laws....if not then we find our selfs behind bars or in a court room lol....Way i see it guys always gonna be people out there like that and theres not a thing we can do for them, to just let the good lord above deal with them....SO LETS HUNT SMART,SAFE, AND DO WHAT WE LOVE AND KEEP PASSING IT DOWN JUST LIKE OUR DADS DID.....im gonna hush now....enough said before i say something way out of the way.....[:@]
Old 11-09-2006, 10:53 PM
Fork Horn

i cant believe how sick those people are. i cant understand some might not like the killing of animals but being happy a person died is just sick. it proves what i already new about most of these type of people they love animals MORE then people. they should open activist season ill trade my tag for one of those sick people who though it was good for a human to die. then theyd get to save the animals. i couldnt really kill a person but i really think people who are that twisted should be locked up there the type that would kill someone for there "cause"
Old 11-09-2006, 10:55 PM

Those comments on that post should be a wake up call to all of us. This is a shining example of the mentality of our enemies. It is yet another reminder that we must always band together as ethical hunters. I have chosen to limit my pursuits solelyto compound bow hunting; however, I will support my brother/sister hunter's rights to pursue their chosen methods (legal) with every last part of my being. I hope that everyone agrees that we need to stop the pissy arguements among ourselves and insteadfocus on becoming a stronger unified front. Take a look at their posts and notice how they squabble back and forth. We cannot lower ourselves to that level..........just something to think about the next time you are about to bash a fellow hunter. I'm not talking from a glass house, because I have been guilty of it too, but it's not going to happen again, cuz reading those posts was a wake up call to me.

Be safe and remember that we always take care of our own...Phil

Old 11-09-2006, 11:06 PM

Its sick, but honestly not suprising.

What you folks need to realize is that there are people like this on both sides of the fence.

While we may not like to admit it, there are those of us out there who would joke about the death of an anti-hunter like it was no big deal.

Take it with a grain of salt, they're fanatical about something that theybelieve deeply in, as are we; its just to what extent we make our fanaticism known.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Typical Buck

What in the world is wrong with those people? They sound like a bunch of fruitcakes. Has anybody ever seen Grizzly Man? For some reason that guy comes to mind when reading those posts....that guy was plain out of his damn mind, much like the rest of those people seem. There was one reasonable response that I read, then I got sick of it after that. If they are so damn worried about saving the life of a rabbit or whatever, how can they be so happy about a man dying...what a sad group of people.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:09 PM
Typical Buck

im speechless, i see these ppl as a form of native terrorist, threatening my way of life and freedom. it makes me sick that any1 could rejoice the death of a human being, i doubt there would be a post like that on this forum if a prominant member of the anti group died from malnutrition or protein defeciency. like phil said, theres no point arguing amongst ourselves over bait, carbon vs aluminum, hoyt vs matthews, etc, its us against them, and they play dirty, we need all the support we can and need to do everything in our power to keep a positive image for ourselves. remember this next time when you're in the woods and before you do anything hunting related, "would this make the guys and girls on huntingnet ashamed to know me?" i know thats kind of alot for being speechless, but oh well. Schobs
Old 11-09-2006, 11:13 PM
Fork Horn

you harping on my joke, just kidding, i wouldnt ever want anyone to die but what those people were saying....i dont know if id care as much if they did die they already have no regard for human life so why should they really have it. there was one guy in there id like to pat on the back for saying the right thing but even his fellow activist made him out to be an ass.

oh and the next time your out dog and cat hunting vido it please cause according to those people its happening hahaha.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:52 PM

one day they might win, and will come to us 5 years later begging to help with population controll when it gets out of controll lol
Old 11-10-2006, 04:41 AM

GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]I hate these tree hugging hippie Nazi pigs!! [:'(]Thanks alot for getting my blood pressure up this morning. I only made it to the bottom of the first page I couldn't read anymore from these morons. That is why we as sportsmen and women we must stick together and support the groups like the NWTF,NRA, Safari Club, Whitetails Unlimited and many others who help us fight these dilusional idiots.

Quick Reply: Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.