HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Difference between Predator Deception and Fall Gray...
Old 11-05-2006, 10:12 PM
HammytheHunter
Fork Horn

Default Difference between Predator Deception and Fall Gray...

Okay, okay. After all of the reading and searching on the forum, I had to ask some people with camp knowledge about the Predator camo. After being picked off by a few deer this season already, I have decided that I am going to change up my camo selection. I must say, there are some people on the forum that REALLY know their stuff about camo and from the threads I have read, they helped point the flaws out in the mainstream camos.

While looking online at the different Predator patterns, I looked on Cabelas and noticed that they offered the Deception and Fall Gray patterns. Does anyone think that one is better than the other? I've seen both in posts, but wanted to get some other peoples opinions. I am heading to a local shop tomorrow to see if they have anything in stock.. and if they do, I hope to have a jacket and bottom by tomorrows end. So, is Deception better than the Fall Gray or vice versa?