HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Primos Buck Roar vs. Mad Buck Growl
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 08:27 AM
kybowhunter423

Default Primos Buck Roar vs. Mad Buck Growl

I have heard lots of good talk about the new primos buck roar, has anyone tried this new call out yet?, i have also heard about the new Mad Call the Buck Growl, is these to calls the same, i know the primos buck roar also has a snort-wheeze, which call would buy or which one have gave more results... here is the info on the primos buck roar

The Buck Roar™ is the most effective deer call since "THE CAN®". The "Roar" sounds like a deep, resonating growl that is made by aggressive bucks during the rut. Bucks make this "Roaring" sound when their testerone levels are through the roof. Whether the rut is in full swing or just beginning, bucks will make the "Roar" when they are trying to get an Estrus™ doe to stop or warn other bucks to get away from a 'hot' doe. The Buck Roar™ is made from rubber so that it makes no sound if you happen to bump it on something while you are in your deer stand. In addition to making the 'Roaring' sound bucks make during the rut, this call also make perfect grunts and the snort-wheeze. This call also comes with a 30 minute instructional mini DVD.

and here is the info on the Buck Growl

The M.A.D. Calls Buck Growl produces buck grunts and mature-buck growls. The most intensive and emotional deer vocalization available to hunters comes forth in the M.A.D. Buck Growl. After years of hunting and studying deer and their vocalizations, M.A.D. Call founder Mark Drury, has unveiled his latest "secret" weapon in the deer woods. The Buck Growl exactly emulates all of the grunts and pops of a normal grunt call, but also reproduces the growl of a rutted up old buck. Unlike any other call, this grunt call has two vocal chambers to replicate a whitetail's deep tonal quality. When blown correclty and at the right time, the grunts and growls will bring mature and other inquisitive young bucks straight to your position.

Instructional mini-DVD included. Learn how, when and where to use this amazing deer call.