HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I Take It Back...(my recommendation for equalizer treestands)
Old 11-03-2006, 07:03 AM
Snood Slapper
Typical Buck

Default RE: I Take It Back...(my recommendation for equalizer treestands)

I bought one of the stands a year and a half ago and used it last year and this year a little bit. I love the stand itself and had absolutely no problems with it. The only sharp edges I have on mine is the teeth that bite the tree. All the welds and everything are excellent. It does not sound as though they have the same quality control they did when I purchased mine. I know they were made in China when I got mine; it makes me wonder if they have changed manufactures since then since they are so far backordered and you report such poor quality. You are absolutely correct though, they don't have the customer service they should. I had to call them several times just to get mine ordered. If I remember correctly, I think I left a message finally and they did call me back. It seems like just a couple guys running the thing like a very small family business possbily (not an excuse though). I hope you get it all sorted out.