HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunting ruined...
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 09:22 AM
kenman
Typical Buck

Default RE: Hunting ruined...

Nah, it's not like that at all oam, he decides to go out and do that crazy crap as we are walking up into the orchard (the orchard is his (parents)land, where I hunt is not. I don't have a problem with anyone doing anything on their own land, but if someone is endangering MY life (shooting recklessly into the woods at nothing in particular, driving his truck at speeds in excess of 40 mph 3 feet from a person in a field) then I have a serious problem with it.

He does hunt, I noticed a couple stands in there that are new, he just doesn't bow hunt. Probably doesn't want me killing HIS deer. I've been in there once this year, he's logged a ton, just ruining an area that his parents worked so hard to maintain...just a shame. I've tried talking to him, but he won't answer the doorwhen anyone knocks and he will run inside if he notices someone approaching while he's outside (sounds touched doesn't he?) To each his own I guess, just sucks when a long term spot I've hunted since I was a kid goes away.