HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Lots of questions, need some help
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2002, 07:39 PM
hoytshooter69
Spike

Default RE: Lots of questions, need some help

First, pricing really depends on the dealer. Hoyt does not have set pricing as other companies do. But 6 to 7 hundred should be about right.

Second, The ACK 2 is the same arrow as the Beman Matrix shaft. If you want a full carbon arrow that weighs a good bit look into the Carbon Express hunters or the Treminator Series. Weight tubes work very well also used them in my CX 300's a few years ago. THey ended up weighing only 2 grns. less than my ACC 3-60's. They also take out some of the noise if you hit your shaft on the rest or shelf.

Third, Any of the three are great choices. Depends on how much you want to spend on your sight. The deadnuts is a great sight replace the red pins with yellow and you will see a great improvement in brightness. The Sure thing is a nice sight also very well bilt but the pins lack the brightness I like. the Sniper is a nice sight but a little expensive for a hunting sight IMO. But you are the one whoo has to shoot it. So make your decision based on your tastes. You are the only one who has to shoot the bow in the end.