HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I missed...or did I??
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 04:41 PM
OntElk
Typical Buck

Default RE: I missed...or did I??

See guys?
see what? I see that he chose to focus on the bashing rather than all the "learning" you say he received.

He portayed a very laisez faire attitude about the whole thing. I don't think it was big pair of balls but rather the fact he didn't think it was a big deal. If my kids do a stupid thing they might very well get a serious verbal thrashing. I also expect them to LEARN something when they are getting the gears put to them. I don't expect them to like it just like I didn't expect Jake to like what he read.

Good on ya for wanting to look for the positve attributes in people. Very comendable Bulzeye. Honestly. You're last post was much better than your first one . In looking for the good you just can't create it however.

heneeded to have a good lashing thrown at him. I noted as well he didn't answer my question. Did he tag her? Did he understand his hunting was done or is he planning to gear up again?

How many new hunters may avoid that same mistake because they read this?
They're going to think twice based on the harsh, honest answers. If Everyone was all warm and fuzzy about such a blatantly irresponsible thing the message might not hit home.

It seems to me, that this hunter learned this lesson before anybody else opened their mouths about it.
Come on. Honestly. Don't you think the lesson should have been learned before he walked into the bush with a loaded rifle in his hand? The deer deserve better than to be used as learning tools this way.