HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Enigma?
Thread: Enigma?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 12:31 PM
Rob/PA Bowyer
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Enigma?

ORIGINAL: kevin1

Funny , but it looks just like Army issue 3 color desert camo in a different palette to me , and sometimes it looks like Predator without the hard contrast . Either way , it doesn't look all that special . Pass .
K, you can pass, I could care less but it is special, the reviews are coming in with incredible stories from turkey to predators to deer, elk and bear not seeing it or ignoring it once they do look. Simply put, it works fantastically and I'm more impressed with each encounter I have while wearing it. Yesterday I had Red foxes come by my stand all day. I even took pics and never once spooked one, even when I intentionally got them to look at me either by moving or making sounds with my mouth. I got a glance, they never spooked or determined what I was. That's not easy to do with foxes. I've had them bolt immediately upon visual wearing other camos.

So, it's special, maybe not to you but to me, it's becoming more and more special with each experience. I'm happy to report that as it's all about testing it out, trying new things and seeing if they work. This camo DOES...

And the fabric, the most special on the market, Wolfskin is simply amazing. The features and product itself, special as well.