HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent control product question
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 12:17 PM
Bigpapascout
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Scent control product question

ORIGINAL: BJ1011

Nevertheless, you still need to be scent free.
that Aint going to happen Pal!
you have to understand just because you or your buddys cant smell you does Not mean the deer cant! deer have a far greater sence of smell than humans do even with a brand new pair of carbon clothingand clean freshout of the showera deer can smell you if the wind is blowing in the wrong direction.

you can only hope to get as scent free as possible then use a natural scent to help cover up your smell

I Have killed deer after working all day knowing I stink like sweat the reason I have been successful on these ocasions is because I used the wind to my advantage.

Bottom line is If you dont know how to use the wind to your advantage it dont matter how scent free you may think you are the deer especially the old ones will bust you every time.

you dont have to agree but that dont change a matter of fact.

doe in heat and deer piss is not and should not ever be used as a cover scent anyone who uses these types of lutes as a cover scent is useing them improperly.

they are designed toattract a Mature buck in the same manner a doe would attract a buck or in other cases another buck calling out another buck for a fight.

It takes a real genious to put a little dab behind their ears.

you may be a redneck if your cologne rack is stocked with a bottle of lethal weapon, doe in heat Buck lure