HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Enigma?
Thread: Enigma?
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 10:50 AM
PA Hardwoods

Default RE: Enigma?

One word could sum it all up. Super! Each and every time I step into the woods my Enigma continues to impress me. On numerous occassions I have had deer within 20 yards of me and never know I was there. They all seemed to look at me like they were "looking right through me." It is the best way I can think to describe it. 2 nights ago I had a button buck run into 10yards from me responding to a grunt call and stand there looking at me eye to eye and never knew I was there. He just casually walked away I have even snuck into 15 yds on a flock of turkeys, and the only reason they new I was there was I stepped on and broke a stick. I have a ton of stories just like this. It seems like I come home with another story like these every time I step into the field.

As far as quality and toughness of the clothing, I have used and abused mine on purpose and they still look as good as the day I got them. No fading at all. And this is through numerous washings (I normally wash my hunting clothes every other day) I have even worn my Enigma in the rain and can attest that it is extremely water resistant. I have permenently put away my rain gear because I see no need for it unless I'm in some kind of monsoon. I am currently working on a full report complete with test photos. So as they say on tv, stay tuned for more information. But so far I am nothing but impressed. Top notch custom made hunting clothes costing half that of those with the same quality in a camo pattern that truly works.