HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - number 2
Thread: number 2
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 09:56 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: number 2

seems most every day im hunting i gota GO! deer dont seem to mind. i wizz right out of my stand. spit my chew out of the side too. and when i gota go ill go at the base of my tree need be. i wouldnt abandon a good spot over it. does a deer poop in the woods?? do bear poop in the woods?? guess what...so does mauser!! ive watched more then 1 deer sniff gut piles..and killed deer from trees i went 1 and 2 on near or around. if your that worried dig a little hole and kick it in there and cover it up. i get hounded alot coz i wont hunt without atleast a 1 time supply of TP...i perfer to save 1/4 rolls..keeps nice and neat in the back and unrolls nice n easy! lol...

fielmouse...i gota laugh at the dog part. i was pheasant hunting once in a popular spot. i HAD to go. i went as far from the parking spot as possible at the time. i made it pretty far. couple days later i went back and you could tell someones dog found it! i felt terrible....but hopefully it was a yote or fox..something rolled in it hard core though!