HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Am I being unfair??? (long story)
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 08:20 PM
snake123
Typical Buck

Default RE: Am I being unfair??? (long story)

ORIGINAL: chestnuts

8)To all you A$$HOLES out there thatattack me and accuse me of being a bad supervisor, well...let me just say: I have not done anything to him this week. In fact I tried to start a polite conversation with him today at lunch (non-work relatedand off the clock)and he really did not want to talk to me. I have given him his space, butexpected him to do his work when he was given instructions. Since work is slow this week, I just gave him a list of the jobs that needed completed each day and then checked upto make sure those jobs were done. That is in no way different from what I do any other day. There just was no BS'ing about anything else.

What has this post taught me....never ask for advice like this from here again. Too many of you have negative views about everyone. I also see that hunting brings out the worst in some people.

You asked for advice, you got it. What you thinks gonna happen everyone wil take your side cuz your on here and a first time hunter? In your original post you did not mention that he wanted you to use your tag. I wouldn't tag someone else's deer either. But to call everyone on here names for providing their opion, well thats just wrong. You need to grow up, stop being a baby cuz things didn't go your way and get mam's teet out of your mouth and hunt to hunt. Have funwith it and stop griping. If you can't do that, maybe you do need to find a new sport or activity. Maybe sewing would be a good hobby for you?