HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - number 2
Thread: number 2
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 08:06 PM
snake123
Typical Buck

Default number 2

So I couldn't sleep last night in excitement over this spot I was going to hunt this morning and I stayed up all night. I cleared this area earlier this year and this morning wa the first time I was gonna hunt it. Finally I roll out the door to head to my spot, about 150 yard walk, at 5 this morning. I climbed up in my tree and was settled in way before day break. Just when the day started to break, still not enough shooting light, my stomach started rumbling. I ignored it.All I could think about was losing all this sleep over this spot and never hunting it before to know whats moving and it kept getting worse. Finally after several minutes of trying to fight it I lower my bow down. Miraculously it stopped soon as my bow hit the ground. So of course I hoist it back up. About 5 minutes later it hit again and I couldn't help but climb down. I started to take my stand off the tree and I couldn't go any further. It was coming so I had to do my business. When I say it was coming, I mean I barely got my belt undone. I was prayin and askin for forgiveness for things I've never even done. The deer were even prayin it would stop. Basiclaly I screwed up a hunting spot this morning for the rest of the season over it. You guys have any secrets or tips on what you so when your 15 ft in the tree and this happens? I mean obviously you can't use a piss bottle or even and empty pop bottle. What do you do?