HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - chessie or lab?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 09:32 AM
swamp rooster

Default RE: chessie or lab?

your giving advice on paying attention.where in my first post did i say anything about pitbulls, rotts, shepherds or chows.we were talking retrievers..The nature of retrievers thats all,if you want to talk rotts and pitts go elsewhere.the reason you say chessies arent on your list ,i cant answer that ..the guy was wanting a retriever and i gave him my honest oppinion about the two.But hunting with diffrerent people with kids everyday .with crowded boat ramps and boat loads of hunters, the risk factor is high the chessie likes his space and a big percentage of them dont like crowded places and are good at making room....And sure they can take the cold and hunt like nobodys buisness.they can be fine hunters and chompers.The lab is the most popular dog in the nation or not world and its no way there on any list for biteing.. AND AS FAR AS HOW I WANT TO WRITE THIS AND HOW BIG I WANT EM IS MY BUSINESS AND MAYBE SOMEONE NEEDS TO SHOUT AT A FOOL SOMETIME...BUDDY ,,,AND YOUR QOUTE AT THE BOTTOM IS JUST RIGHT FOR YOU..THE FOREVER PART THAT IS ..AND IF YOU REALLY ARE A LAB GUY PLEASE QUIT COMPARING OR BREED TO ROTTS AND PITTS THAT BRINGS OUT THE FIRST PART OF YOUR QUOTE IGNORANT,,