HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pedersoli Co. drops support of Toby Bridges due to his extreme views on Muzzleloading
Old 10-13-2006, 06:07 PM
Triple Se7en
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pedersoli Co. drops support of Toby Bridges due to his extreme views on Muzzleloading

ORIGINAL: cascadedad

Triple 7, why do I have to address you one on one and you can challenge someone else, when you think they are posting a bogus quote. I have asked you 2-3 times in that thread about who those "folks" were you quoted and you remain silence. If you missed it the other times, here is your opportunity to answer and shut me up. I doubt you will though.
What thread?

Wouldn't a smart person like youjust postthe threadlink or copy it here- instead of going thru three different replies of accusations? I don't have the time to be the last poster to look at every thread here. I generally skim thru posts/threads & read what's interesting to me. Sorry if I missed your questions - but in many posts you reply in, I don't find you interesting to read.

Besides! Wouldn't a smart person like you - who wants a specific answer from a specific poster - just email him/PM him instead?

That's what everyone else here does.... except you and your buddy Frontier Gander. Where's the common sense?

[size=2]
Thompson Center Arms -- Triple Se7en Powder -- Buffalo Bullet Co.