HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pedersoli Co. drops support of Toby Bridges due to his extreme views on Muzzleloading
Old 10-13-2006, 05:44 AM
Doug S

Default RE: Pedersoli Co. drops support of Toby Bridges due to his extreme views on Muzzleloading

Bravo to Pedersoli, not only do I like their stance on this issue,but I also like their guns. Mr. Pedersoli worded his letter well and it took both courage and conviction to do so.

"Let the states decide": sure, each state has it's own circumstances when it come to deer management, but why use the ML'r season to manage the heard. Want more deer killed, open up the limits during gun season, the orange army would be happy to oblige. Using ML'r season to manage the heard is just what Mr. Pedersoli alluded to, just another season to wack more deer.

"Inlines are not the same as centerfires": I'll wager that many of us started our deer hunting with a cartridge like the 30-30, many inlines easily come close to it's velocity and exceed it's energy, the newer ones top both. Then you have the smokelessSavage....

It's refreshing to see a manufacturer stand up and be counted, even more so that they are on an unpopular side of the issue...

Doug