HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I changed xbows!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 05:52 AM
Capt Ajax

Default RE: I changed xbows!

The Horton I sent back had serious scope problems, the sturup kept coming loose and the dial-a-range selector would jump around without touching it. Maybe I just got a lemon? Anyway, The staff at "Mikes Archery" (Archary Connection on ebay) was VERY friendly. I mailed the Horton back to them on Friday and theyare sending me a new 10Point Titan TL W/red dot scope package today. It only cost me$30.00 more!

The staff at Bass Pro Shop were really downing Hortons and it made me mad because they sell alot of Hortons. They told me that they have been sendingback 50% of them for defects right out of the box? Gander Mountian staff were nicer, saying that they did not prefer Hortons but have not had the problem with them that BPShope has. I think the guy at BPShop is just an arse and probably should be firedfor downing his own product to customers.

As for as 3 wheelers go.........They are dangerous. I rolled one off a ridge when I was 16 [:-] I rolled with the bike about 40 feet down the slope and it almost killed me! I believe I'd let thisguy unload the 3-weeler on someone else...