HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wildview Extreme 2
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 08:46 PM
doughboysigep
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wildview Extreme 2

I just happen to have a new Ecite and Wildview 2.0 MP camera. I was going to make a new post on them, but this post should work.

I got the Excite after returning a worthless Stealth. I wish I had read chasinggame.com first. If so, I probably wouldn't have gotten it. I can see the problems they had happening with the came - we'll wait and see. The camera has worked ok so far. It has been hard to get it set up properly - always seems to be too high?? It also hasn't taken as many pics as I thought it should - my other camera was set up in same general area and got more pics. Pic quality is good.

The Wildwiew has been a pleasant supprise. It has taken many pics and is still running on my 12 V battery pac (leftover from my painful stealth days). Trigger time is adequate. I have been having trouble getting this set up correctly also - can't get it high enough - it's at 4.5' now. Pic quality is decent, however some pics are washed out - not really sure why (different times of day/nite). Overall I have been pleased. Pleased enough to get another ($99 at Gander Mt. with rebate - came with 128 mb card, 4 batteries, & camo decals.