HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent Control and Concealment.
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 08:29 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Scent Control and Concealment.

your clothing cost more than my bow!! if i had the cash for good gear id definently have it. i know its worth it and can make or break a hunt. could be the big one that catches your wind or crosses your trail etc. but till then i use what i got...and try to hunt the wind and keep my scent minimal. i dont think i can climb out of a tree and not get busted with a deer down wind...but didnt you say that deers eyes were swollen shut and pusy with infection and it had no nostrils?? lol

good post rob. i know how many deer i dont see or bust me... they keep making a loud SHWOOOO noise..i think thats a deer?? i dont know i never seen a deer before...maybe one day. ill never kill a deer with a BDU jacket on and NON matching camo pants of a various pattern of whatever pair i pick that day lol. when i do dont worry...my goal is to fry the new server by telling a 50pg story full of 1001 pics. picks of the acorns it was eating..pics of the tree it was by. pics of each hair on the body..you guys will know..if its a buck its all over for sure...