HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - chewing or dipping while in the stand
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 10:27 PM
TheAngryGimp

Default RE: chewing or dipping while in the stand

ORIGINAL: Buck Huntin Girl

Well, I know most of you won't believe me, seeing as how I'm a girl... but I always had Grizzly mint out in the stand with me last year, and the year before that.
It's so hard to be a woman who chews because it's not something I really feel comfortable doing in public, people *really* look at you funny. I'd be okay, but I don't want to embarass my hubby!
Nice to know I'm not the only gal who chews.

I used to work in a big old junkyard back in Texas. Most of thetime we could practically walk up on a deer. First day of deer season would arrive and the guysfrom the big city (Houston)who leased surroundingplots from my boss would be out in full camo, scent-blocker gear, uber-weapons, shiny new 4x4's....more moola in their gear than most of us made in a year. Anyways, half of 'em never saw a deer throughout the season, despite spying on 'em all year with their cameras and what not. Yet we'd stillbe walkin' up on 'em in the junkyard. Our running joke was all you needed to stock the freezer was greasy flannel, a pack of Camels, and a cuttin' torch.