HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The vari zone is the cat's meow!!
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 07:02 PM
Green Pea
Fork Horn

Default RE: The vari zone is the cat's meow!!

True story,

5 days ago in my quest to talk my brother into spending a little more money than what he was willing to spend on a cross bow, I almost sold him mine for what he had just so he wouldn’t get burned on a cheapie. I was going to buy an Excalibur for the V- Zone I had ordered. After doing my best to explain the importance of sound equipment he coughed up a little more and bought a decent bow.

I’m glad he did and this is why. With the V Zone on my bow resting on a bench, I can hit a nickel at 40 yards. There is absolutely no reason for me to spend more and buy an Excalibur. Free hand shooting puts me in the little black circle every time. With my bow holding accuracy like that what more do I need?

I will say this. Eventually I will buy an Excalibur because I want one. Of all the bows made I think the Excalibur is by far the best bow made for practicality. With my Horton, I can’t change the string myself. It’s a piece of cake with the Excalibur. I’m guessing the Excalibur is far lighter than my Horton as well.

My next bow will be an Excalibur but my Horton is truly all I need and could not possibly be any more accurate.