HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent-Lok Guaranteed!
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 11:47 AM
statjunk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Scent-Lok Guaranteed!

ORIGINAL: Scent-Lok G.Designer

ORIGINAL: statjunk

I'm tired of the large companies with large advertising budgets ruining our sport by turning it into a money mill of wasted dollars.
This is where I am going to exit the conversation. I understand you don't want Scent-Lok, fine. Thanks. But before you accuse people of "ruining a sport" learn the facts and of the situation. We sponsor, support and maintain many organizations, government agencies and individuals to help grow and maintain this sport we all share. We are in congress this sport not only in this state you and I share, but nationally in virtually ALL states. We are helping kids learn how to keep our hunting grounds not only safe, but clean and better then they found it. We are helping physically challenged hunters find new ways to enjoy the sport with better equipment so that disabilities aren't a limiting factor. In addition we are a major supporter of Hunt for a Cure benefitting Cystic Fibrosis and have raised well over $400,000 by bringing hunters together to fight a great cause. None of this is even mentioning the other companies who have equally stepped up to grow the sport with their large budgets.

It is a very sad moment when hunters are personally attacking other hunters because of the business they are in. Maybe you don't know but many of us here at Scent-Lok are hunters just like you. We are ethical and follow the rules of the land, just like you. Rather then sticking to a subject about products and their uses, you decide to weaken this sport by alienating other team members and other ethical hunters. Don't you think all of us, products aside, have enought to fight and stand up for? I know much of the ground I used to hunt on as a kid is now a subdivision.

I respect the individuals on this board who challenge our products. They are entitled to their opinions and thoughts. I won't challenge that. Atlasman, to name one, challenges me every time I post anything, however he maintains a certain level of respect. It frustrates me to know their are hunters out in this world who would rather win a small battle and lose ground in a large war.
You have got to be kidding me. So you are a charitiable organization now. Wow I never knew. Maybe I should just sign over everything I own upon death because after all Scentlok is looking after our hunting rights. I'm sure you are doing some goodby fleecing hunters out of their hard earned dollars and keeping a sizable profit for yourself. Save the lines of children who will never get to hunt and splitting up hunters etc... for people who have no common sense to see that you are peddling a product that doesn't work as advertised and charging a lot for it all the while laughing it up all the way to the bank.

Tom