HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Badlands back packs....not impressed.
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 08:08 PM
BrutalAttack
Nontypical Buck

Default Badlands back packs....not impressed.

Well I finally bit the bullet and bought myself a new daypack. I bought a Badlands Superday for $140+ at Stoney Creek Outfitters. I got it yesterday. I took it out of the box and looked it over. I was initially very impressed, the pack looked good, had heavy-duty zippers and pulls and lots of pockets in all the right places. However, I just barely touched one of the retaining straps that is supposed to hold the water bottles on the side and it broke!! I only had the damn thing out of the box for about 2 min! Now I'm going to have to pay for shipping both ways to get it fixed and I never even used it! [:@]

As you can imagine this is enough to piss a brother off. I'm not at all impressed with these packs, especially for such a huge amount of money. Pisses me off!

I would stay away if I were you guys. I've had a Crooked Horn Outfitter day pack for about 7 years that I have used all the time (I hunt professionally) and it has help up without a single thing breaking on it.