HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rocky Boots w/GoreTex, Please Respond
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 04:07 PM
Ranger690
Spike

Default RE: Rocky Boots w/GoreTex, Please Respond

I sure hope Rocky makes it right. That kind of stuff is very aggrivating. I just got SUPER service from Browning on a pair of boots. Browning has a 2 year warranty on boots. Mine were right at 4 years old and both soles seperated from the the upper. They had light use on them so I wrote a letter and shipped the boots back to see if they could repair them. I explained that I had never had a Browning product failso completely after light duty. I understood that the warranty was over but felt they should not had a failure that makes them unusable. Anyway, I recieved a letter, a company catalog and a full credit ($177) towards a new purchase. I just ordered a new pair. Can't ask for more than that. If you get the runaround, box them up, ship them back with a letter asking them to inspect them, find the problem and options for repair? It just may be cheaper for them to send you a new pair. At least that way they have to respond. Good Luck,

Dayton